Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Last post...

Well, tomorrow is the big day when the movers arrive. I'll be disconnecting our computer this afternoon and packing it up for the move. It's hard to believe that we're embarking on a whole new chapter of our lives; not only do we have a new baby, but we'll be living in a new state, finding a new church, and making new friends. God is always the same, though! I've said this so many times, but I'm so glad that he's coming with us!

I'll post again when I get settled in our little rental house. Keep us in your prayers!

3 comments:

beth said...

We sure will miss you all and look forward to hearing all about life in Johnson City. I'm so glad we'll be able to keep up with you all via the blog and see pictures of Mallory growing and your new home!

Unknown said...

I hope your rental home is nice! I am excited to see you this weekend, maybe? Are you staying until Sunday?

Donna said...

A quick note as I am trying to get to my blog I started awhile ago. Maybe it has been cancelled since I have not beeen active but I was able to get on yours.

Donna