Thursday, September 7, 2006

Odds and Ends...

OK...I have about 15 minutes before dinner is ready. Mallory is in her swing and Patrick is getting cleaned up, so I'm taking a few minutes to blog!!! Life is busy over here. Our movers come in 6 days and there is still so much to do! I'm currently packing box #80, if you can believe it! We still haven't taken the stuff down from the attic!!!

Anyway, here are some recent pics I thought you all would enjoy...


Our anniversary dinner with Patrick's folks!!! This is a great picture of us. We rarely have us all together in pics!





Cayman's life is now different with a baby! I thought this was a funny picture of how pitiful our dog looks. (Notice how she's putting herself between baby and Daddy?)




Taking a nap













Here's Mallory with her friend, Grace. Grace is about 2 months older than Mallory. They're almost the same size now!!!




Boxes in the foyer














Boxes in the Garage

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an interesting camera angle in the picture of Mallory and Grace. Mallory "looks" bigger!

-Joy

Nicole said...

That is a GREAT picture of all 3 of you!!

Don't post anymore pictures of boxes...it makes me sad...

How much did you say Mallory weighed at her last appt? LOL! Emma was 16 lbs 7 oz at her 1 year appt this week! Mallory is almost bigger than Emma, but then again most babies...(ok all of them, since she's in the zero percentile)...are bigger than Emma!

Melanie said...

Nicole - Mallory was 15 lbs 5 oz at her last apt. I think Grace was like 16 lbs 3 oz? Joy told me, but I don't remember! I think it's funny that my almost 5 month old is quickly catching up to your 1 year old!!! :-)

beth said...

Beautiful picture of the three of you!