Friday, June 9, 2006

Introducing my family

I just wanted to give you all an introduction to my wonderful family! First, is my new little daughter, Mallory. She's almost 8 weeks old and as cute as can be! She was born on April 19th, 2006 and she's been a joy to have in our lives! God has blessed up TREMENDOUSLY by giving her to us. We just pray that He alone will be glorified as we raise her.

Next, is my wonderful husband, Patrick. He's a great man of God and I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with him! We were married on August 30, 2003 and it's been a wonderful adventure since then. I love him so much!

Last, but not least, is my dog Cayman. She's a beagle-mix and is definitely a handful! She's caused me many headaches over the last 2 years since we've had her, but I can't resist her little pie face and sweet personality...which is when she's tired! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to blogger! Glad you're here!

I had a great time last night. I hope you have fun with your family today!!