Well, we've took the "plunge" and made an offer on the "pool house" this evening. After a lot of thought, research, discussion, stress, and (most importantly) prayer, we decided to move forward on this house. We're in a good place in this game of house buying; if we don't come to terms on a price, then we're willing to walk away knowing that God has something else for is. But, if we do come to terms, we will be very happy and humbly pray that the house will be used for God's glory. I'll keep you posted and ask that you keep us in prayer!