Thursday, September 9, 2010

Whew!

I've been so distraught about my last post that it's just been hard for me to write another post on top of it and get past the fact that we gave away our dog.

Um...

My computer wouldn't boot.

Uhhh...

My mind went numb.

Er...

My brain decided to leave my head, take a vacation and never return.

Which one do you believe?

None? OK...

I have no excuse as to why I haven't posted. I've had the great aspirations of being a great blogger with great posts...and lots of them but then life got in the way. I have to decide what needs to be let go. I hate that it's my blog but that's what happens. Yeah, that's a sour excuse, too.

We've been on vacation, we've been recovering from vacation, I've been drowning in laundry, I've been running errands, I've been carting the kids to soccer and the library and the grocery store and to Wally World and then while we're at home, I'm trying to do something with my kids other than push the power button on the TV. Life is crazy.

Life is good.

At any rate, my biggest endeavor right now, other than being a wife and mom, is to re-vamp my kid's sleeping arrangements. My eldest 2 kids are about to stretch off of their toddler beds and it's time for an upgrade. My youngest 2 kids are going to start sharing a room, which I think will cause a great outcry from my middle child. Many changes to come. Many plans to make.

Anyway, I had a wonderful time on vacation. Once I get around to dumping my pictures onto my computer, I will share some of our adventures. I'll get around to that sometime...

Now it's time to take a deep breath and head back under water...

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Hang in there! I understand about the blog thing. Mine's been neglected for quite some time, now. So, its understandable :)