Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Happy 4th of July!

Patrick is unfortunately working today, but I took advantage of a some-what cool morning, an awake baby, and an ansy photographer itching to take some pictures!!! Here are some of the pics I took. Mallory did SOO much better than her 2-month pictures, but I still couldn't get her to smile. It's sort of hard when I have to be behind the camera, too. Anyway, let me know which one you like the best!!! I want to choose one to be her "4th of July" picture.

#1
#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

7 comments:

Tennessee Mama Duck said...

Well, they just kept getting better with each one! I pick number 6! Cute!

Unknown said...

I love the last one! Cute!

Anonymous said...

Mallory is so photogenic. How can I pick just one picture? How about 3 and 4... and 6... and 5....

I don't know HOW her grampa and grandma will be able to just pick one. They will have a lot of reading to do when they get home.

Hope to see you soon. Did you enjoy some watermelon on the 4th? I did!!!! Love to all from Aunt Amanda & Uncle David.

Nicole said...

I pick 3, 5 and 6! She looks SO much like her daddy!! She's precious!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is number 6. Really cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.