Wednesday, February 14, 2007

"Malentine's" Day

...which I've been referring to today with my lovey daughter.
It was fun to have a baby in the house for Valentine's Day this year. She was all dressed in pink and hearts with a bright pink bow in her hair. She got Valentines from all of her favorites...Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Gram and Pops. Though I think she liked the envelopes and wrapping paper more than what was actually inside, it was fun to give to her.

Mallory - you are my sweet little Valentine. You give so much to us by being yourself! We love to receive your gifts of smiles, laughter, cuddles, and squeels. I wish we could give back to you all that you give to us. We try every day! Love, love, love you!








1 comment:

Nicole said...

She is really starting to look more and more like a little girl!!