Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Saturday...

I spent the afternoon with two of my girlfriends that I've known since I had first moved to Charlotte. They were part of my Sunday School class back at the first church I went to and we've remained good friends over the years. These women are SOO dear to me and I love them so much. Courtney (left) was my roomie for just under a year and we both got engaged while we were living together. She's an awesome photographer, too!!! She's expecting her first child in July. Erin (middle) was Courtney's roomie before me. She and her husband were missionaries in Europe for a while before they settled in Asheville last year. Erin's daughter is 10 days younger than Mallory. She has great taste in home decor and keeps a beautiful home. We all met at Erin's house for some girl-talk and baby-talk. It will be so much fun when lil' Courtney comes along!

I love these girls!!! You both are such dear friends and I cherish the relationship I have with you both. I hope our kids will be good friends through the years!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! What a pretty set of girlfriends you and your daughters make!