Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Date Night!

While my mom was here, Patrick and I took advantage of her babysitting skills and headed out for a night together. We ate at a great Asian place here in town, Stir Fry Cafe, and then meandered around the neighboring Barnes and Noble, enjoying a piece of Dark Chocolate Cake from their sampling of "The Cheesecake Factory" desserts. It was nice to linger over our meal, sipping Shiraz (me) and a Blue Moon (Patrick). We had a nice time. I'm looking forward to doing it again!!! :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a perfect evening! Our dates almost always include a bookstore.

Nicole said...

How fun!!! I'm glad you guys were able to get out!!

Lisa said...

Hi Melanie!
Can you send me an email w/ your email address? I just got a new digital SLR and I have some questions that you can probably answer!
LisaRenfors@aol.com
Thanks!