Thursday, April 10, 2008

5-month old Gator Baby

I was hoping to get some shots of Ethan outside for his 5-month, but I honestly haven't gotten around to it. I took these shortly after he turned 5 months, so I guess these will do. I'll try to get some pics of him outside around Mal's birthday. It's just so hard luging my camera, making sure E's not blinded by the sun, arranging him, watching Mallory (since she's a speed-racer, these days)...but enough with the excuses. I'll feel better and have more enjoyment out of it if I had help (i.e. DAD!). Anyways, how can you resist this blue-eyed boy. His eyes are just about gator blue...

And this shirt is a 12-month shirt, by the way. It was a bit of a tight squeeze around that gut!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Love, love, love the last one. I'm sorry about your park experience. Poop on the clothes is just no fun, especially out in public! Better luck next time, huh... :)