1. Wed - peds appt, Patrick's eye appt, Cayman's vet appt, church
2. Thurs - day at the park, planting flowers in the garden, playing with the neighbor's dogs
3. Fri - Gram and Pops come into town, Patrick's sister Karen comes in town for a few hours from VA, Mallory is VERY sick, Ethan starts on Amoxicillan for his 4-week-old cough
4. Sat - Mallory is VERY sick again: 104.4 temp, won't drink/eat, lays around all day very lethargic; deciding we won't take her to the ER after talking to an RN at 2 separate times; keeping Ethan and Mallory separate; trying to have fun with Gram and Pops; photo shoot
5. Sun - staying home from church AGAIN with the kiddos while Patrick teaches his first Sunday School lesson (hate that I missed it!), Gram and Pops leave (after helping me with the kids after naps: big help!!), Mallory is feeling better but still very needy, sorted through a BUNCH of Mallory's clothes and separated them into keep/give away boxes (want some girl clothes, Kelly & Shannon?)
6. Mon - work on photos from photo shoot, Mallory is feeling better but still very needy, dealing with the stress of a decrease in my milk supply but have seen some positive results from suggested methods from handy, dandy lactation consultants (hope it continues...)
I could go into so much detail about each one of these things, but I have to leave it at that. But, I will say that we think Mallory had some sort of food poisoning. Patrick found a VERY old cup of milk in her closet that we think she may have partaken of. YUCKO!