Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mornings

The morning is one of my favorite times of the day. My kids are always very cuddly in the mornings...at least at first...and then I get to enjoy my coffee while watching the sunrise paint itself across the Eastern sky, which I can see out my back door. I usually take my coffee in Mallory's room while the kids play and her room has a nice view of the east and it's orange-y/purple majesty. The kids usually pester me to read one of their books, but I always tell them that mommy needs her coffee and will read to them later.

After the sun rises a little higher, the kids eat their breakfast. I used to eat with them until Ethan started INSISTING on using his own spoon. If I don't monitor him, then I usually have one huge mess to clean up before I can get my own breakfast. So, here is the evidence of how I came to that conclusion (and I can't NOT post pictures of the Mal, too)...





















No comments: