Monday, April 27, 2009

All's quiet on the Moss front

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. My mom said something to me today and I was like "oh yeah, my blog...". I've been slack. It's been a busy '09 already and there's more to come...

I'm getting ready to head out of town for a few days with my best friend while Patrick hangs out here with the kids. It will be nice to get some R&R, especially with a girlfriend; I know she needs it too.

Anyway, I hope to be more faithful with this little peak into our lives because I really enjoy blogging. I just haven't been making time for it; so many other things have taken the fore front. BUT, it will be nice to have this back up and running again...more regular posts, that is. In the meantime, here are some pics of the kids getting a ride on the "tractor" with Daddy. Don't worry, the blade was off. Mal was VERY skeptical at first, and Ethan, of course, will try anything. so after watching him have a turn, Mallory was a little more willing, though still very skeptical. Both kids had a ball!



















No comments: