Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yes, it's washable.

My friend, Kelly (a wonderful mom of 5 who actually keeps up with her blog...how to do you do it?) started a blog series that I hope to copy here on my blog. That is, if I ever visit my own blog :-). The series is called "Proof of Life", a photo series that shows the little (and big!) things that a mom of little tykes see...and others may not. It's a peek into life at the Mosses...into things that may be funny to you, but are not funny to me, well at least not for another 10 years or so. I've already compiled a few photos for this series which has helped me take light of situations rather than cause them to make me get into a flutter.

So, here is the pic in the series. And thank you to Crayola for making washable markers. I will never, ever buy the non-washable kinds. I'm even thinking about banning sharpies from my house.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The partial answer to your question of how I do it is: I am not nursing a little one, I have four children who can use the bathroom and dress (and bathe!) themselves, and I run to my blog as a source of adult conversation.

Also, as you well know, when we brought Andrew home from the hospital, Cameron was three years, two months old, as I was just as harried as you are right now. It will get better.

Sorry the linky is closed. It stays open for 24 hours, usually until my next post goes up.

Melanie said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Kel. I forget about the self-sufficiency stage of kids; I'm sure it DOES free up a lot of time!!! I'm trying to get Mallory more and more independent...and she is. I love this new series you're doing. Actually, today Ethan got stuck in a table in our living room and I didn't have the heart to make him wait so I could get the camera...but, my first thought was "I gotta take a picture of this!". :-)