Friday, August 11, 2006

Time for Pictures!

It's been a while since I've posted pictures of Mallory. She is growing up to be so big! It's amazing how time flies. It was a year ago on Wednesday that I told Patrick I was pregnant. Gosh, this past year has totally changed our lives...but for the better!

















Tummy Time!




















My new toy!!!

















I think I like my new toy!





















I LOVE playing with my daddy!

















I love playing with mommy too!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

What a big girl you are, Mallory! And so pretty!! Jumping is lots of fun, isn't it??

What a difference a year can make, huh?! :-)

Anonymous said...

Once again, your sweet girl looks so different from the last time I saw her. We soooo enjoyed your visit, even if it was just for a day. Mallory looks so cute in the jumper. She looks cute pretty much all the time, though. :-) I heard that Gramma & Grampa enjoyed spending time with her in Johnson City. We are praying for you that all goes well with selling your house and choosing your next one!

We are getting a small taste of parenthood this week; Zach (age 10) will be with us until the 22 or 24th. I'm picking him up from school tomorrow, then he's all ours. Wow!

Spirit of Adoption said...

She is getting so big, and she's precious! I think she does look different than just a few wks ago when we saw her!!! I can't believe ya'll are MOVING! I don't think I've seen you since it's been official, but I know ya'll are excited!!!! Wish we still had out boxes to give ya'll!!!! Feel free to come over here during a showing any time you need to!!! : )