Saturday, November 18, 2006

#1 vs #2

So, who's watching the Ohio State vs. Michigan game today? It should be an awesome game with some possible nail-biting action, which is always exciting in college football. I don't really know who to root for, but I hope OSU pulls out a V, which I think may give Florida a better opportunity to advance to a #2 spot down the road. Who are you pulling for?

Anyway, if Florida can hang on to win its next 2 regular season games (W. Carolina and FSU) and the SEC Championship (probably against Arkansas) then we're hoping to have one of the spots in the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl!!!!

It should be a fun day in the college football arena!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're watching it over here (of course)! David's at the Leaders' with some of the guys. I can't decide who I want to win. I've heard so much all year about how these teams are unbeatable, so it'll be nice to see them play each other...