Thursday, December 14, 2006

Regal Beagle

Patrick has asked me if I will make a post about Cayman. She definitely keeps life exciting and I guess she deserves a whole post to herself. She's a handful and I sometimes have to hold myself back from not yelling at her too much. She loves to play and and take walks, but she also finds ways to annoy the mess out of me. She is a sweet dog, but I'm hoping that her later years will be a lot calmer than her younger years! Here are some pictures of her recent meanderings.

Here is Cayman with her pacifier... er...Kong. We shove a treat up the Kong and she'll be mezmerized by it for a little while.





Here she is mezmerized by the air vent. She spent about 3 days back in November staring at the vent ALL DAY! She would whine at it, scratch it, sleep next to it, etc. We still don't know why, since we looked under the crawl space and didn't see anything. Weird.







Here's Cayman on her new perch - the grill. I'm amazed at how this dog can jump!

Here's Cayman sleeping on the grill. I think the black cover keeps here warm and she likes to be up high, which helps her "man the fort", though she'd probably hide under the bed or something if danger is imminent. She can be a bit of a wuss.

Here is Cayman with Crab. Crab is sort of like Wilson the volleyball in the movie "Castaway". Crab is her friend. She plays with it outside all the time; they run together, play together and even perch on the grill together. They are best friends. Again, weird.

Here's a video of Cayman jumping on the grill.
She's something else.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dogs are funny!