Friday, April 27, 2007

Where we've been...

This past week, Patrick has been down in Orlando, FL for management training with his company. He was able to see one of his old college buddies, but other than that, the entire trip was full of business lectures, lunches, and dinners. He arrived home last night around midnight. It was REALLY good to see him!

While he was gone, Mallory and I visited my parents down in GA. I really wanted a chance to have some rest before our lives become crazy again with yet another move. We enjoyed seeing Grandma and Grandpa, taking walks, playing in the yard, and eating pizza EVERY DAY!!! I even had a chance to read a book and get a pedicure. Thanks SOO MUCH to my parents for helping me feel refreshed and ready to tackle these next 3 weeks as we're about to be moving again...

Playing with Grandma and Cayman




















Fishing with Dad!!! I really enjoy quiet mornings on the lake and there's nothing like feeling the pull of a bass. Thanks for taking me, Dad!















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Melanie, you have a way of making trips sound so appealing! I want nothing more right now than to be out on a lake reeling in a big fish! How are you feeling these days?