Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Celebration Weekend and Miscellaneous Pictures

I had a very nice celebration weekend in our new house. I woke up on my birthday in my new bedroom and it was glorious! I received some very nice gifts as well...can someone say "KitchenAid Mixer"?!?!?!?!? YEAH!!! I can't WAIT to use it. Thanks, Mom and Dad. Also, Patrick gave me a gift certificate for a massage, which I can't WAIT to use. Oh, and he gave me knife, too. I also received gift cards from my in-laws and sister, which will be FUN, FUN, FUN to use. I love gift cards!!! What a special day.



















Mother's Day was nice as well. I started the morning on a walk around my neighboorhood with Cayman and came home to see a beautiful sunrise from our back porch. WOW! I'm SOO excited to spend mornings out on my porch watching the "show" that God puts on every day.































Here are a few random pics of Mallory that make me smile...
Snaggletooth
Watching Praise Baby in the Adirondak Chair Pop's made
Taking a ride in the wagon that Pops refinished

3 comments:

Joy said...

Lovely house. And Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and Mothers Day Melanie!

Unknown said...

Tag! Check out my blog!