Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day

We had a nice memorial day weekend with Patrick's folks. They came to visit us for a few days this past weekend. Patrick and his Dad worked on several projects around the house while my mother-in-law and I spent a lot of time in the kitchen as well as relaxed. Patrick and I actually went to see a movie on Saturday night with some friends. It was the first time I had stepped foot in a movie theatre since before Mallory was born, so it was very exciting for me to be on a double date. Thanks, Gram and Pops!

I'm feeling a WHOLE lot better and my pain isn't nearly as bad as it was last week, though I'm still trying to take it easy. I never heard from my doctor, so I'm assuming I don't have a gallbladder problem. I think it might be ligaments that are strained, but I'm honestly still not sure exactly what it is!

Mallory has been testing out her walking skills and is taking a few steps on her own. I have a video I need to post soon! Well, I'm off to go run some errands...




No comments: