Well, I've been in bed or on the couch during the majority of the last 3 days. I've had some severe abdomen pain that I'm hoping is attributed to over-doing it with my move, but it comes and goes so infrequently that I just can pin-point what it is. I go to the doctor today to hopefully shed some light on this and help me get back to my normal self. In the mean time, Patrick has been helping a lot with unpacking and playing with Mallory. She's so good at entertaining herself, it's easy to take advantage of it. I'm still trying to interact with her has much as possible, but have to keep her from pushing me in the belly.
Anyway, Patrick got a lot accomplished this weekend and helped me unpack all the boxes in the kitchen. He opened them all, asked me where I wanted the stuff, and put it away. We only have like 4 or 5 boxes left in the garage, which is pretty amazing.
So, since I've been laid up, I've read a book, watched some of the Style Network and USA movies, and slept. Some opinions as of late:
1. I was shocked when Melinda was voted off American Idol. I really don't care now who wins, though it may be nice to see Blake get the title.
2. The season finale of 24 was not as good as the past. I hope next season will redeem itself.
3. I'm totally looking forward to "So you think you can Dance" starting up!
4. I need a good fiction book to read and don't know which one I'll start next
5. I just finished "Don't Make Me Count to Three" by Ginger Plowman and need another non-fiction to read
6. I'm SOOO itching to start hanging stuff on my walls, but need the rest.
7. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new kitchenaid mixer. It's the BEST.
8. Sweet Home Alabama is a really cute movie, after seeing it twice on USA.
Pics of Mallory: