OK...this will be a post to catch you up on our life (outside of Doggie Wars)...
- Mallory has NOT thrown Doggie out of her crib the last 3 naptimes and 2 bedtimes. WOO HOO!
- I had a brief visit with my mom and sister on their way to and from a wedding up in Fredericksburg, VA. Though they were only here for a total of maybe 24 hours both times they passed through, it was still good to hug them and visit. Here is Aunt Amanda with the kids.
- Patrick was actually off this past Memorial Day and we spent some time hanging out at the house and enjoying family time. He's worked the past 2 or 3 Memorial Days, so it was nice to have him around this year.
- Mallory and Ethan are feeling MUCH better. The meds Ethan caused him to experience a few side effects, but thanks to the advice of an experienced mom (AKA my VERY VERY VERY good friend, Krisitin) I purchased some probiotics to help the good bacteria in his intestines to replenish and re-balance his GI tract. We've been keeping the kids out of nursery and playgroup for the last 2 weeks. I don't know how much longer we'll do this, but both kids have been great in service and we've had NO SICKNESS!!! Yeah!
- Ethan has been trying out LOTS of different kinds of solid foods. He loves just about anything I put in his mouth!!! He and Mallory now eat almost every meal together. Sometimes when I'm standing in the kitchen and look over at them, my heart does a little flip, filling itself more up with love for them. This picture was a quick one taken this morning at the breakfast table.