Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Trip to Albany, GA

The four of us went down to Albany, GA to see my sister and brother-in-law this past weekend. It was a LONG trip for such a short period of time to be down there, but it was worth it to see my family. My sister was performing in a play called "The Taffetas" where my sister sang tons of 50's songs in 4-part harmonies. It was great. She did great. And I'm very glad I got to see it.

We also watched some Olympics and went to the pool at the hotel my parents were staying at. The kids had a blast in the water, especially Ethan. He was so cute!

Anyway, it was a crazy weekend, but loads of fun. We love you, Aunt Amanda and Uncle David!

1 comment:

Am+a said...

We had SOOO much fun having all of you here. Thank you for enduring all of those long hours in the car to spend a quick weekend together.

I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Amanda