Friday, August 28, 2009

Seriously!?!?!

Am I seriously almost 32 weeks along with this -my third - pregnancy? I'm astounded. I just can't believe that I'm:
1. Pregnant again
2. Almost done being pregnant this time
3. About to experience the hardest, most excrutiating physical act known to man (giving birth, people)
4. Going to sacrifice every part of my body to meet the very-different-needs of 3 very different children

And it's all a blessing. It really is. It's just taken me a while to see it all as a blessing.

No, I still have not taken any "belly" pictures. I have a hard time with that. Why would I want to take a picture of myself looking like a whale? I will though...eventually. And no, we still haven't chosen his name.

Here is a picture of me pregnant with Ethan at 31.5 weeks (which is where I'm at now...). You get the idea of what I look like...just with slightly shorter hair.

1 comment:

Jennifer Eastland said...

Don't stress--it really will all work out like God wants it to. And I didn't take belly pictures either. Ewww (at least mine would be--yours with Ethan was quite cute)! My three middle kids are stair steps...19 months separates them; they are now 4, 5, and 6. I also have a 19 year old (in the Air Force!) and an 18 month old. Hang in there! You'll be posting picture of ___________ (insert baby name here) before you know it! :)