Thursday, October 19, 2006

Fall in the mountains...


I think this next week will bear forth the peak colors of the autumn leaves. It sure is beautiful now, but we still have a lot of green amidst the reds, oranges, yellows, and browns. I took this picture at a local park about 10 minutes from our house. It's a great park with paved walking trails, which allows us stoller-pushers to have an easier time managing our precious cargo while enjoying the scenic beauty!

We're are anticipating more company this weekend, too! Patrick's folks are coming up for a visit tomorrow and we'll be able to enjoy a few days with them. We're very excited about showing off our beautiful surroundings in addition to having some good "Gram and Pops" time with Mallory. I love having guests. I'm going grocery shopping today to purchase ingredients for my meal plans. Plus, Patrick took Cayman to the groomers today, so I'm dog-free for several hours!!! Today should be a perfect eve for a fun weekend!

2 comments:

beth said...

Melanie,
What a great park with trails that accomodate stroller pushers! I know you are enjoying the beauty of your new home area. I miss seeing mountains all around like we used to when we lived in MA. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I love having visitors too Melanie.