Thursday, October 12, 2006

Weekend with Grandma and Grandpa

My parents came up for a visit this past weekend, which was SOO nice! We went to the Erwin Apple Festival on Saturday, which was SOO crowded that it wasn't really that fun.

We had a lot of fun hanging out together, though. My mom brought Mallory a new toy and a new diaper bag for me. She also made a few burp cloths to add to Mallory's collection. It was fun to receive the gifts, but it was SOO much more fun to just have them here! Patrick and I even had a chance to go have a cup of coffee by ourselves, which is definitely a rare occasion!

My mom and I spent some time on Sunday driving around the city and taking in a few open houses. It was nice to get out with just mom. As you can see from just a few of the pics that were taken this weekend, we had a great time.








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Looks like Grandma and Grampa had a great time!