Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm really looking forward to today. We're expecting some friends from Charlotte to arrive later this afternoon to enjoy dinner and a night or two at our house. We should have a full house of children playing (6 kids total) and great fellowinship. We should have a delicious bird, or shall I say BIRDS (we're roasting and smoking birds this year), stuffing, mashed potatoes, yeast rolls, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserol, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie and more. It will be great!

I'll be missing my family this year, all of which are staying in their hometowns. I'll be thinking of you all!

I'm very thankful this year, mainly to God for giving me such underserved blessings through my family and friends. I'm thankful for food on the table, laughter, memories, conversation, friendship, and fun. I'm thankful for Patrick, Mallory, Ethan, and my extended family. I'm thankful for my TN church friends, playgroup friends and neighbors. I'm thankful for my FL friends, PA friends, NC friends and more. I'm thankful for so much.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

alisterhill said...

Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to the Moss family from the Chicago branches of the Hill & Johnson families! Love you guys!