Monday, December 1, 2008

Getting in the Christmas Spirit!

We had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving (pics and more to come later) and are now officially entered into the Christmas season. Our tree is up, Christmas decorations grace our home and the Christmas music is playing. Well, the music has been playing, but we're now exclusively playing Christmas music.

The majority of what the kids and I have been listening to is the track of the Christmas cantata I'm in at church. We've been listening to it for a few months now and Mallory is pretty familiar with it. Her favorite song is "Gloria!", which is the hardest song of the bunch so it's good we listen to it so much. Here is are videos of her antics whenever it plays. She has a wonderful "audience" of one in the reflection of the oven. And as you can tell by the second video, Ethan enjoys getting "into it" to...maybe a little too much.

***Disclaimer: I usually don't post long videos, but these are longer than normal.


2 comments:

Am+a said...

Mel, that is SO CUTE. I recognize the song; it's an arrangement of an old carol, "Fum! Fum! Fum!" (pronounced FOOM).

Mallory's got a regular workout program going there! Wow... she is quite the Energizer bunny. I love how she brought Doggie over to join in. The oven door must make a FABULOUS mirror.

Sorry, Ethan, but I laughed out loud when you dove down to the tile. I think I actually started tearing up, you and your crew were so funny. I think you better save body-slamming for the carpet, sweet boy.

Anonymous said...

Melanie,
Amanda sure called it...Mallory is just like the Energizer Bunny!!! My head hurt when Ethan bumped his...he was having such a good time!!!!
Love U All
MOM M