Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Please Pray...

I have been feeling a weird mild burn in my lungs whenever I inhale, sort of like the sensation I've been breating in cold air. It's been like this for about a week, the intensity being different each day. I went to the DR on Monday to talk to her about it. I had an EKG (which came out fine) and chest X-Ray done and I just got a call that they want to repeat the chest X-ray to rule out a possible shadow. It's unclear on the X-ray if it is a shadow, so I'm going in tomorrow morning for another X-ray.

Pray for:
1. Good sleep tonight
2. That the X-ray will show nothing
3. That the LORD will heal

OH, and I had a pregnancy test and it's negative. :-)

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Your mom and I are praying for all of those requests and we are trusting the Lord with you.

Kelly said...

Praying...let us know what happens!

Mom M said...

We are praying for you and have faith and trust in our Lord.