Monday, December 8, 2008

Six non-important things/habits/quirks about me

I was tagged by Kara to do this meme, and since I haven't done one in a while, here it goes...

Six non-important things/habits/quirks about me
1- My favorite part of an ice cream cone is the very last bite. I love it when the ice cream is soft contrasted by the really crunchy cone.
2- I can be a habitual reader. If you give me a good book, I can't put it down. I will do everything I can to pick up a good book whenever I can. I have to actually discipline myself NOT to read because I get too engrossed.
3- I do not like the radio on in the car when I'm driving in a rain storm
4- I love having walnuts in my oatmeal (with a little brown sugar and milk, too)
5- I love wearing elastic waisted pants, which is probably only acceptable when pregnant or exercising, unfortunately. I stretch those boundaries, though (no pun intended)...
6- I am so excited about the start of 24. If you call me when the show is on, I will not answer the phone. Guaranteed.

No comments: