Thursday, December 18, 2008

In Charlotte!

We arrived in Charlotte yesterday for our Christmas celebration with the Mosses. We pulled in around 2:30pm and then Patrick and I left for the Behold the Lamb concert around 5pm. We ate dinner and arrived at the concert 30 min early. We sat with friends from Johnson City who drove down and we also got to see some old friends, hug some necks and visit for a bit before the concert began. Andrew Peterson and company were AWESOME and I would really like to try to make attending one of his BTL concerts part of our Christmas tradition.

Today, we went up to Concord Mills where I finished my Christmas shopping. It had been months since I had walked into an Ann Taylor Loft and had to turn around shortly after I entered in order to keep my wallet closed. I love that store!

Anyway, we've been playing our daily activities by ear, so we don't have any other plans set in stone right now...not even when we're leaving! Anyway, I hope you all are doing well and are ready for Christmas next week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it was great to see you, even if it was brief!