Friday, June 11, 2010

Mr. Attitude

Ethan's been a bit of a challenge for me. We're in a full onslaught of the dreaded "terrible 2's". And Ethan is a pro. He's mastered crying, The Dead Drop, "No", and several other tactics that my sweet little girl never tried to do. After parenting a Hard-Headed-Leather-Butt, I feel like I can conquer anything, though I hear that parenting in the teen years are just dandy.



Sometimes he can be cute in all this two-terribleness.



Super cute.

This morning I was getting Ethan ready to head out the door and we were battling him getting dressed. As I was putting on his shoes when I said "Alright, Mr. Attitude. Let's get these shoes on!". To which Ethan responded, "Mommy, I not Mr. Attitude! I am Ethan!"

You sure are, son. You sure are.


1 comment:

Courtney said...

Very cute! I get told all the time, "No mommy, I'm not , I am Michael Dean Icenhour!" Gotta love those boys...