Friday, June 4, 2010

VBS Bound!

I'm up to my eyeballs in VBS stuff. With my kiddos being sick (yet again) and my fridge on the fritz, it's just snuck up on me. I'm teaching the 4-year-olds this year and am super stoked. I've been doing lots of coloring, planning, pasting, and praying. We start on Sunday, though I have lots to do before then. So, I may be taking a little hiatus. I don't know when I'll get the chance to post again.

I still have lots to do with VBS, but that's not going to keep me from spending an evening out with one of my girlfriends for a little R&R mixed with a cocktail. I'm looking forward to girl-time!!! It's been MUCH needed over here! Tomorrow is the Blue Plum Festival, which I HOPE to be able to enjoy with my family, but like I said: Eye balls. VBS. Lots.to.do.

Ready or not, Egypt, here we come!

No comments: