Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Proof of Life - Egypt's breakfast



Wha? Huh? Egypt's breakfast?

You heard me.

My daughter has unusual obsessions. Doggie, Pink Shirt, Police Car, Orange House, Norway, United Kingdom, Green Blanket...

The list is long and each story is unique.

Her newest obsession is the Egypt sign I made for our VBS this past week, in addition to some smaller signs of "Peace" and "Hope". Anyway, on this particular morning, Mallory was feeding Egypt some breakfast (bean bags that are stored in an Oatmeal can). Once she was done serving..."him"... some breakfast, she put the "food" away.

This is what I saw when I opened the fridge.

Oh, my girl is a hoot. I wonder what the next obsession will be...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee hee! That's funny!

Am+a said...

What a girl... So, is Egypt the one that sleeps with her & doggie now, or does Norway still have a place in the bed?

Miss you,
Amanda