Saturday, September 1, 2007

It begins TODAY!!!!



GO GATORS!!!! The 2007 season led by new QB Tim Tebow (read his story...it's great!) begins today at 12:30 vs. Western Kentucky. The game will be at "The Swamp" and the 90K+ fans will probably have an AWESOME time (though be sweating like mad). I'm very excited to watch the game today and am looking forward to seeing my defending national champs come out victorious again this year. It should be fun and exciting!!!

It's great to be a Florida Gator!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Tim Tebow! I love his story!

Lisa said...

Woohoo! Go Gators!!! I must say I'm not quite the fan I once was when I attended this great school, but seeing someone else get excited brings back all those memories and love I feel for Gainesville and the Gators. It's great to be a Florida Gator!