Saturday, October 27, 2007

Joy of Posting

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. I'm sure some of you have wondered "Is she having the baby???" Well, the answer is no. I'm still pregnant. I've just been really busy. My calendar has been full, which has been nice since my days are going by quicker. I'm so uncomfortable and I'm ready for Ethan to come! For an update of how I'm "progressing", I now go the OB every week and last time I was there, I was 1cm dialated (better than nothing!!!!). The baby is head down and he feels pretty low (lots of pressure!!!). My BP and E's heartrate are fine. All looks good!

We were expecting company this weekend, but our plans changed at the last minute, so we're going to spend some time together as a family. But this morning, Patrick took Mallory to Bojangles for breakfast and then to the park for some playtime, which gives me a few hours in my house all by myself. At these times, I honestly don't know what to do with myself! In the 45 minutes they've been gone so far, I've straightened up the house, made the bed, took a shower, and got dressed. All of those activities usually take over an hour with Mallory running around! So, I figured I'd spend about a half hour to catch up on my blogging, then I'll make my grocery list and head to the store baby-less. By the time I get home, Patrick and Mallory should be here and lunch will need to be prepared.

Today's further activities: Watch the FL/GA game at 3:30. Other than that, there are no plans. We may do something tonight, but we'll play that by ear...

GO GATORS!

No comments: