Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Big Sister

Mallory has been doing SO well with Ethan. She is still learning to be gentle with him, but is getting more curious by the day. She's sat with me a couple of times while I'm nursing him and watches intently, though only for a few seconds before she's off to the next thing.

Grandma has been entertaining Mallory quite a bit while we've been taking Ethan to Doctor's appts (4x in the past 7 days!!!) and an appointment for me (I thought I had an infection, but don't, praise God!). Mallory has been loving on her Grandma and my mom loves playing with her. They've been building bock towers, reading books, singing, jumping, and so many other adventures that Mallory loves. My mom has also done about a dozen loads of laundry, loaded and unloaded my dishwasher several times, and helps me keep things clean around the house. What a blessing it's been!!! I'll really miss her when she leaves, which I think is tomorrow; we've been playing it one day at a time.

Anyway, here are some recent pics of Mallory in the last few days.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melanie - I'm so happy that you and Ethan are doing so well - Congratulations. I know it must be difficult with the biliblanket and trying to adjust having two. Life will never be the same now that you have two. If you thought one was fun, just wait, because two is a blast - I wouldn't want it any other way. May God bless you and your family over the holidays!