This is probably the 3rd night in a row where I've had insomnia. And then, when it's time for me to take a nap in the afternoon, I can't sleep either. Needless to say, I'm very tired. But, with Ethan moving a lot, having contractions every now and then, and having a 7+ lb baby in my belly, "comfortable" is something I can't quite say about my state of being at this moment. I don't remember being this uncomfortable with Mallory. I'm looking forward to labor. (wait...did I just say that????)
I'm hoping I won't have too many more of these late nights. My brain can't shut down as I think of all the things I want to do, but can't find the energy to do once it's time to do them. So, once I stop blogging, I will be tweeking the document I've written about Mallory's schedule for whoever cares for her while we're in the hospital (which could be a wide range of people) and I *guess* I should write a brief list of instructions for the dog, too.
I'll close with a small list of things I'll look forward to once pregnancy is over (*trying* to be a Pollyanna)!!!
1. Cuddling a newborn on my chest rather than in my belly
2. Sleeping on my back.
3. WINE!!! Specifically, Pinot Noir!
4. Walking normally without a profound waddle
5. No contractions everytime I stand up, climb the stairs, or pick up my daughter
6. Waking up to feed a baby rather than go to the bathroom