Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Newborn Pics



I took Ethan's newborn pictures on Sunday. They turned out great! I usually do some post-processing work in Photoshop, but I really liked the natural pictures and didn't want to manipulate the newborn look. These are not my absolute favorites...I'm saving those for his announcements and Christmas presents, but they are some of the good ones.


PS - I have another doctor's appointment today. Pray for me and the doctor so we can figure out what needs to be done to help me heal better! Mallory will be going to a sitter...her first time being left at a friends house without mommy. Pray for her and for my friend, Margaret!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

PRECIOUS!!! wow...these are great!

Courtney said...

He is a cutie! I'm jealous...I wish I would have done pics like this. Happy Thanksgiving!

Shannon said...

Those came out so cute!

Unknown said...

They look great!!! He's a cutie!