Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Our Thanksgiving

I'm very thankful that my sister and brother-in-law decided to come up for Thanksgiving. We didn't know until Wed. night if they were coming! They both felt up to the car ride and arrived Thursday afternoon, just in time to start dinner preparations!!! It was nice to have them visit and introduce my son to his aunt and uncle. Here are a few pictures from our Thanksgiving meal.

Mallory helping me in the kitchen.


















Ethan helping Aunt Amanda peel potatoes















The spread. I actually cooked the turkey in the crockpot and it turned out GREAT!















Ethan...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad they could make it :-) Everything looks yummy...and the bouncy seat in the kitchen looks very familiar! It seems like our kids were always sitting like that!